Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy New Year...er, Spring!

I know, I'm due for an update. (understatement of the year!) I like to say there's a bit of a time warp in Haiti. Sometimes there is so much going on it's practically impossible to believe a full 24 hours hasn't passed. And other times you blink, and suddenly it's the middle of April!

Lots of great things are happening, and I promise to get back into the habit of blogging about them. In fact, I've penned another blog for just such an ocassion! I'm starting a new adventure as a Barefoot Books Ambassador. You can hop on over to http://barefootintheclassroom.blogspot.com, follow me there, and keep with all the happenings related to my adventures with Barefoot Books in the classroom.

Happy Spring and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment